Sunday 11 August 2013

Outbac Broga 18.7 - 19.7.2013 Part 2

Where are we? Ah, the memorable trip - Outbac Broga. More photos to come.
See how I fly!
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

This is what I call the water cycle, girls.




I am Poseidon!




Ah, luckily we learn Science at our homeschooling centre. It floats!!! We can tell our teachers about our discovery.


                  Well, we girls have known about floating , right, Sara? You bet!


This is how you put on the safety gear, understand? Gee, how complicated!


                    Look at the rushing water,Edwin. Aren't you a wee bit scared? Nope, I want to jump!

That's the tube for rapids tubing.


Pray for me! Here I go!


Whoooooopeeeeeeee!!! Whooooaaaaa!!! Muuuuuummmmmmyyyyy!!!


Look! This is the leech that has been sucking my blood since caving. Now we are back at campsite.

See how plump it's grown.


A full-to-the-brim leech. Mission completed.


Boy, are we hungry! No, I'm starving! Where's the cow?


"Hmm...what's taking my food so long?" said the Principal.


"Oh,no! Ms Jean is complaining! Hurry, her food!!!"  "Hey, but I've been waiting for an hour here..."


How scenic & tranquil the Outbac morning is.


Fishing is not prohibited. You just need to pay...


Kayaking is available


Ready for wall climbing. The instructor is briefing on how to put on the safety harness.


Brace yourself!


Way to go, Amethyst!


Ok, I must step on the red rock, then the pink one, then stretch for the green and phew... that's tiring!


getting strapped up for the "Leap of Faith".


The belayer & the climber - Nicole, working her 30-feet way up.


Nicole jumped!

Row, row your boat, gently on the pond! merrily, merrily, merrily, oh... Life is but a dream.


Ms Jean is always very hardworking.


A happy moment!

One of my greatest regrets is not having any photos taken while we were caving. It was a superb experience where trust, confidence and bravery must be present at all times to succeed. Too bad...

We are looking forward to the next trip - Academic Term (1st) Sept - Dec 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment